Reply to Post "Group Games - Ability to modify rank/role through Lua API"

Adding something like this to the Roblox engine would be greatly beneficial to me as I have been trying to figure out a way to automatically rank people within my group but have found no success as it is a somewhat complicated task to do and I currently do not know much about this.

More

I have spent a good month attempting to find a way to rank people via a script, but seeing as I have little experience in web design, I have had no suck luck.

About 3 months ago, I had successfully created a group bot using this tutorial which could do many things like change a user’s rank, and create a group shout. However, since Roblox added the NewCaptcha, it has not worked. That is why I have been attempting to find a new way.

The author of the tutorial mentioned above has updated the post to inform users of how to get around the NewCaptcha update, but I have found it complicated and because of that have not been able to achieve it.

That is why I think it would be a wonderful idea to have a Roblox API that allows developers to change ranks by script.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Group Games - Ability to modify rank/role through Lua API