Reply to thread in Engine Features (post approval)

Honestly, I don’t think this would work. :man_shrugging:

1. (as Fm_Trick stated) People only touch the ratings if they are angry about the product they purchased.
  2. (I have nothing to back this up) I have a feeling that more game-passes are purchased by in-game UIs rather than the ‘Store’ button; you can’t rate a game-pass from a UI.

If there was the option to rate a game-pass through UIs, it could go like this (my idea):

• 20 - 30 minutes after purchasing the game-pass through a UI, another UI will pop up asking the user to rate the game-pass. However, this can cause issues: what if the user leaves the server?
  • Users wouldn’t be able to rate the game-pass on purchase because they’ve never tried it, so the only way I can think of is the way above.

Ideally, game-passes only have about <10,000 ratings for games that have 2M+ (Jailbreak). Game-passes aren’t really looked at, and there are better ways to see how a game-pass functions (like searching up what does on YouTube).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gamepass ratings should be shown to players on purchase prompt