Requesting feedback on a cartoony furniture set

I’ve recently been commissioned to create a furniture set in a cartoony, flat coloured style.
Tried going with a soft style with rounder corners and the occasional sharp edge for accent purposes.

This is my first time dabbling in such a style, as most of my game asset related work has been realistic PBR, so this has been a little bit outside of my comfort zone.

Any thoughts and criticism appreciated, especially any pointers and ideas regarding the toony style.
Thank you for reading!

I’ve also got a Twitter thread about it, where I’ve set up a little scene using copies of the models from the images.

11 Likes

Seems pretty neat! You are really great at working in this style. The only thing I could advice you is to keep on working! Good luck and have a great day!

1 Like

Looks great, I love the style. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wow, really well done, I’m sure tons of people would hire you to get some of that stuff. I don’t really ahve much feedback. It’s got curves in all the right places, right color. Good work, 10/10.

Stay motivated, even when you’re out of your comfort zone, you did really really great. Keep it up.

1 Like

Looks good, keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

I think it looks too realistic to be called cartoony. I really like it though! Awesome work.

1 Like