ResetonSpawn in LocalScript

Hm, Ok I’ll see if it worked or not.

It’s Still Not Working for Me. Is there’s something I need add to my Script?

Wait. I got local PlayerGui = game.Players.LocalPlayer:WaitForChild("PlayerGui") Is the Waitforchild got something to do with it?

Wait did nothing happen or did the same gui screen happen

When I changed local LoadingScreen = game.StarterGui.LoadingScreen and added LoadingScreen.Enabled = false this on the bottom It Does work but… It’s Still show the Gui after The rest of script Is working.

maybe instead of game.Startergui. Loadingscreen you should get the playergui instead?

Okay I’ll see if that fixed it or not.

sorry but it did Nothing. I changed it To local LoadingScreen = game.StarterGui.PlayerGui and nothing happened.

Sorry, thats not what I meant I meant localPlayer.Playergui.Loadingscreen

or if you already have the playergui variable then playergui.Loadingscreen

Oh. My Bad Thought you meant the other One. but I’ll try that.

1 Like

PlayerGui is already a Variable sorry.

1 Like

then just do playergui.loadingscreen or playergui:WaitForChild(“Loadingscree”)

also sorry nothing is working I’m really trying to help. I know how frustrating it is not being able to fix a problem is. Especially on studio! :smile:

1 Like

It’s still not Doing anything. but I might have a Idea How to Fix it brb in a Min

1 Like

If you cant get that to fix then maybe instead of putting the local script inside the screen gui put it inside of starterPlayerScripts and change all the variables to work there?

Ok I’ll Will try that thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I also got another possible solution if that doesn’t work. Maybe you clone the Loadingscreen to the Playergui when they join using Players.PlayerAdded so when they died it’s not cloning it again.

It Worked thank you For help me Out With this issue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome I’m so glad that I was able to help. I know I shouldn’t reply after a solution was found but this was such a long problem and I’m really happy you got it to work. Have a great day/night!

1 Like