I have noticed the resolution in studio and ingame is 720P and with a monitor that is 1080P+ you can definitely see the blurryness in text and gameplay.
Steps to see the resolution difference.
- Go to roblox studio file and go to the properties.
- Go to the compatibility tab.
- Go to the High DPI settings
- Tick these 2 options true (shown in picture)
- Apply these settings and restart studio.
If you did this correctly and you have a 720P+ monitor everything should look sharper and more clean, but doing this will make everything look smaller.
Please fix the resolution issues, because with every update i have to retick these settings and for 1440P+ monitors everything is too small to be read with these options ticked.