Respirize - Portfolio [CLOSED]

INTRODUCTION
hey there, my name is dibbl, formerly known as Respirize, and i’m a 3D modeler + render artist (primarily) on roblox, though I do cover other fields as well (not scripting, definitely not)

I have contributed to around 3B+ visits over the course of my time developing, with the notable experiences I’ve worked for being:

• Madcity
  • Animations:Mocap
  • Emergency Response: Liberty County

with many more to come along in the future

SHOWCASE - RENDER WORK

thumbnails and icons are key in bringing in players, new and old, to your experience, and with around 4 years of experience in this field, I have designed a fair few pieces showcasing this:

THUMBNAILS

ICONS

3D MODELING/MODELLING SHOWCASE
in the absence of my last post, I have picked up 3D modeling as a way to further broaden my skillset, this serves as a showcase for any 3D models I have made recently (untextured variants)

3D MODELS

CONTACT ME:

I work based on the project that is being presented to me, though it’s quite rare for me to work on anything outside of Mocap due to that being my main focus

for any updates regarding my availability, refer to my twitter: https://twitter.com/dibblfribbl
or contact me on the TalentHub regarding job opportunities

many thanks! - dibbl

42 Likes

Your portfolio is full of amazing and detailed thumbnails. Keep it up! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Amazing artist that I happen to know; if you have the opportunity to commission him, I encourage you to do so!

1 Like

Work is incredible and such a pleasure to have worked with. Rendering skills are incredible and is constantly learning. Highly recommend

1 Like

Portfolio and contacts updated! USD NOW AVAILABLE

UPDATES:

• NEW COMMISSION SHEET WITH UPDATED PRICES
  • NEW EXAMPLES
  • CONTACT INFORMATION CORRECTED

Happy Reading! :]

1 Like

This is INCREDIBLY amazing! I love it so much!

1 Like

i highly recommend hiring NVGHTMRE , very cool person with fantastic art :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing work! He is extremely versatile and I definitely recommend buying from him. :+1:

1 Like

Amazing work here I really recommend working with him :+1:

1 Like

Great artist! Highly recommend hiring him!

1 Like

Do you also create the logos?

30 char

Unfortunately not, I can vouch for a logo creator I happen to know, his name is: ClassicRampage;
you can find his work on his twitter, which goes by the handle of: @ClassicRampage.

1 Like

UPDATE:

• New examples for the following: “Thumbnails” and “Banners”
  • Added disclaimer regarding ways to reach me and my activity on the DevForums/Other communication sites.

Highly encourage hiring! High quality and original work with a great personality to back it up! (which you don’t find often in a designer!) :grin: :clap:

1 Like

Amazing, high quality work. This designer is very passionate about his craft and proves it in his designs. His very friendly and efficient service is why you should commission this artist. :100:

1 Like

Looks amazing, Keep it up! :fire:

1 Like

Are you able to make advertisements?

1 Like

CHANGES:

• Updated Payment Section
  • Advertisements are now PURCHASABLE!
  • Added a New Commission Sheet (in reference to the Payment Section)

Happy Reading!

2 Likes