Reuse RocketPropulsion

I want to use RocketPropulsion to move a projectile from point to point to point, that is, when the RocketPropulsion reaches its target, I want to change the target and fire it again. In playing around with it, I was unable to make this happen and I ended up replacing the RocketPropulsion with a new one each time the target was reached. My question is, should I be able to reuse the same RocketPropulsion object and change its target after it reaches its target – and I was just doing it wrong? Or is it wrong to expect to be able to reuse the RocketPropulsion object once it has reached its target?

Do you mind pasting your code here so we know what you tried and why it might not have worked?

Simplified to focus on the question at hand:

local rocketPropulsion = projectile.RocketPropulsion
rocketPropulsion.Target = damagePanel.part
local setNewTarget = function()
    target = getNextPanel()
    if target then
        rocketPropulsion.Target = target.part
        rocketPropulsion:Fire()
    end
end
rocketPropulsion.ReachedTarget:Connect(setNewTarget)
rocketPropulsion:Fire()

The ReachedTarget event would be fired once, but even though the target is changed and Fire() was called again, the ReachedTarget event didn’t fire again thereafter.

What kind of benefit are you trying to gain from reusing it instead of creating a new one?

That’s a tangential discussion I don’t want to diverge into.

I’m looking for understanding of RocketPropulsion. Does it stop working after reaching its target?

Sorry for the late post, but have you tried using the :Abort() function with the RocketPropulsion, then firing it again after? I’m fairly sure I’ve been able to reuse RocketPropulsions before and I think I did so using this method.