Reviews On My New Game!

(18) :clap:Super Slap Simulator​:clap: - Roblox ! Hey everyone! Please give me some reviews on my new game super slap simulator (: . Its a meme game and its more fun with others so if you like invite your friends!!! Reviews positive OR negative always accepted (::

4 Likes

it’s simply…not good maybe make a map and change music or get rid of the music all together

3 Likes

Also… please don’t dislike my game or like it I just want reviews

1 Like

Also join me… Im in the game rn (:

1 Like

Ok yeah please do not dislike the game because no offense but it is somewhat rude… like no offense or anything but like you joined for approximately 10 seconds XD

1 Like

The reason they were there for “10 seconds” is because the game has almost no sense of progression.
There’s no map, very little content and improperly scaled UI. There’s also no monetization (buy x amount of credits for y amount of Robux).

3 Likes

Very poorly designed in my opinion. Music is poorly done, UI even worse. You have a good idea but you didn’t even make a map to compliment it. Overall it seems like you created this game in under a day, and maybe you should’ve put more time into it.

2 Likes

The concept of this game is funny to me, but this game needs lots more work to prove itself to me. The UI feels lazy, the Music (to me at least) does not really show a feeling of chaos in it and the game lacks depth to it. Oh, and the map needs a lot of work for it to stand apart from everything else. Overall, a concept that sounds good on paper currently but the execution of said concept was not good whatsoever.

1 Like

To Be Honest, The UI Design was really weird. It’s like You’re doing a Game Jam that You can only make a Experience for 12 hours.

2 Likes

Alrighty for sure for sure yall. Tbh I did make it in under 3 days so yeah. I just made a ragdoll function and store save so yeah.