RibbonBar theme does not persist through studio sessions

Step 1. Open Studio and navigate to “Theme Options”

Steo 2. Change themes

Step 3. Re-open Studio

Expected behavior: Themes should persist through Studio sessions. You should be saving the selected theme to the registry and reading that each time Studio is opened.

???
I don’t have that button in my studio

Oh, looks like I accidentally turned it on in the RibbonBar xml.

Go to your Studio folder, open RobloxStudioRibbonRelease and change line 41 from

<RibbonBar minimizeButton="true" themeoptions="false" font=""> 

to

<RibbonBar minimizeButton="true" themeoptions="true" font="">

Even though it looks like it’s an experimental feature, ROBLOX should still be saving the theme to the registry instead of just letting it dangle around in memory.

Themes aren’t available by default, you have to enable them from the xml file. I don’t imagine they’re really supported.
edit: ninja’d

[quote] Oh, looks like I accidentally turned it on in the RibbonBar xml.

Go to your Studio folder, open RobloxStudioRibbonRelease and change line 41 from

<RibbonBar minimizeButton="true" themeoptions="false" font=""> 

to

<RibbonBar minimizeButton="true" themeoptions="true" font="">

Even though it looks like it’s an experimental feature, ROBLOX should still be saving the theme to the registry instead of just letting it dangle around in memory. [/quote]

Is this XML file supposed to be in AppData > Local > ROBLOX because I can’t find it anywhere :s

It’s in your ROBLOX folder. My ROBLOX folder is in Program Files (x86) > Roblox, but apparently some people have theirs in AppData somewhere.

Oh, I found it deep in the bowels of my AppData

Thanks, though!