Roblox animation plugin rotates/moves whole model falsely

Yesterday I started notice a bug.
When I press R while using roblox animation plugin, the whole model moves down 1 stud.
If I rotate the model and press R or T then the model will rotate for each pressed key.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Doesnt do this on regular dummies tho…
Must be something with my custom characters that’s causing it… Ill figure it out myself…

If you have an example file that demonstrates the issue you are having, I would be happy to try to look and see what’s going on.

If you could provide descriptive examples for any issues with the editor, they can be fixed. Without them, though, your complaints are not constructive and there’s nothing we can do to improve. Currently, you can’t undo a modification in the editor, but you can remove keyframes or individual poses within the keyframes.

I’ve never used the ROBLOX animation system before, but I might have a look at it after the dev console update

[quote] If you have an example file that demonstrates the issue you are having, I would be happy to try to look and see what’s going on.

If you could provide descriptive examples for any issues with the editor, they can be fixed. Without them, though, your complaints are not constructive and there’s nothing we can do to improve. Currently, you can’t undo a modification in the editor, but you can remove keyframes or individual poses within the keyframes.[/quote]
Might help if the plugin had a github repo.

[quote] If you have an example file that demonstrates the issue you are having, I would be happy to try to look and see what’s going on.

If you could provide descriptive examples for any issues with the editor, they can be fixed. Without them, though, your complaints are not constructive and there’s nothing we can do to improve. Currently, you can’t undo a modification in the editor, but you can remove keyframes or individual poses within the keyframes.[/quote]

The only reason I didn’t provide examples was because I didn’t think a mod would care enough to read. You say there’s a way to delete keyframes? Is this while in the editor or you have to delete it out of the actual animation?[/quote]

You have to Shift + Right Click on the keyframe. Doing this is buggy, and sometimes leads to making unwanted key frames.

Why is there no guide on the plugin? :c[/quote]

There is B)

Here’s the animation error:

Select animation plugin
Rotate the pig at random
Press R or T and you will see the whole model moving

Keep in mind that this pig is custom made skelleton of Motor6D’s, it’s not just a reshaped dummy.

Sorry to necrobump but is the HumanoidRootPart of your rig anchored during animation?