Roblox Avatar Editor’s features suddenly disappeared

The Issue
As a Roblox developer, and user, I have been editing my avatar many times because I was testing out some accessories that would fit for my avatar’s look, though after I looked at the catalog, I went to the avatar editor, in mobile, then suddenly, after I pressed the ‘edit avatar’ icon, all the editing features suddenly disappeared. I attempted to press any buttons though unsuccessful, I’ve even attempted to leave and visit another section of the Roblox mobile app, though the avatar editor was stuck, and the only thing the app could see is my avatar.

When and How the Bug Occurred?

• 8:35 PM Philippine Time
  • July 15, 2020, Wednesday
  • After coming from the avatar shop, or should I say, when I pressed the edit avatar icon, all of the editing features suddenly disappeared.

Mobile Device

• Iphone XS Max

Photo evidence

Conclusion
If Roblox could address this issue, it would be a great help for users because it would be easier for them to edit their avatar, without having a bug, that removes all the editing features and requires them to restart their Roblox app.

2 Likes

Are you getting this repeatedly?

1 Like

At times, when I come from the avatar shop, normally as I’ve experienced, this pops up when the buttons at the avatar shop seems to be irresponsive.

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

I’m unable to reproduce this, and don’t experience this bug.

Alright, we will consider this issue resolved. If it starts happening again please post another bug report so we can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.