Roblox Building tips

Hello Everyone thanks for reading my last post I made about using blender and why you should use it. These are my tips for getting better at building.

1 Using plugins. You should use plugins because they make it efficient and faster for you.These are my recommendation using Gap Fill,Reflect,Building Tools By F3X those will help you get started.

2 Unions and Negate. This can help you make doors and stuff.

3 Practice and have fun. This is just Roblox Studio so don’t get frustrated at yourself and have fun!

Share yours in the comments!

1 Like

Most of these questions have already been asked and answered already ill try doing a little research related to finding building tips or just starting out for (beginners).

I feel like this thread isn’t needed since it’s been talked about countless of times, however there are threads related to this question as it leaves a bunch of information and helpful tips for users wanting to dive into building or modeling. I wouldn’t go into more details since there are numerous of topics about this as it has a bunch of tips and resources on ways to to get started with helpful tips consider searching before posting:

2 Likes

Search before posting!