Robase - A ROBLOX wrapper for Firebase

Apologies for the delayed response, this module is simply a wrapper for the core functions that Firebase provide in their API.

There is a BatchUpdateAsync which sends a request to the method Firebase uses to update multiple arrays with a PATCH request.

Caching and “proper” handling of requests is down to the programmer. I do plan to add on to this to make it easier to setup and install with little experience.

I hope this answers your question!

1 Like

Hi, I don’t exactly understand the :BatchUpdateAsync method. Could you provide an example script of using this?

Of course, here’s a method from my “DataHandler” script which handles uploading/downloading data and caching it, slight documentation included:

And the following is the documentation written for BatchUpdateAsync within Robase (I’m unsure how up to date everything is, but this is, as far as i know, the absolute most recent version):

Finally, apologies for the delayed response, I’m not on devforum on my phone often :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im using FirebaseService, and I’m getting FirebaseService>> [ERROR] HTTP 401 (Unauthorized)

1 Like

Updated to v1.0.1 fixing a race condition(?) issue with GetAsync, it should know perform more reliably. Furthermore, revamped GetAsync’s internals to have less repeated code and more concise pcall functions.

Enjoy, folks!

Hello im trying to get a auth key but Im not able to create a database secret what should i do?

Have you tried reloading your browser and trying again? I’ve just created a blank project and database and a secret was generated automatically for me and appears.
I can only assume this is an issue on your end.

Hello I have made multiple projects but can never see it it says that its being deprecated so my guess is that new projects can make it idk

You must first create your real-time database, you can do this from the Firebase console. In the menu on the left, there is a “Realtime Database” button, click on that, and then “Create Database”.

From there you will then proceed as normal through Service Accounts and Database Secrets.

Robase 2.0.x is now officially released, you can find the new resource link here:

1 Like