Roblox game project idea?

You could do a meme game or something along those lines, similar to games Rdite would make?

Yes, something physic related sounds good

I would recommend doing a round-based horror game, they’re quite fun to make and you can learn a ton from doing it.

Going to Walmart to get a job, sounds like a perfect game.

You could make a lag test. It’s basically a game where it just spawns a lot of parts and see how much your computer can handle. Or you could create a lift. I saw this guy create one before to test out his scripting skills.

Create the highest tower ever possible with some scripts determining your speed ;)!

My advice is to join a development team/studio as a scripter, where the idea is already there and you can just script it.

There have been so many posts on this before. Please just use the search bar:

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/first-person-with-melee-based-fighting-would-this-be-a-good-game-idea/558912

These are only a few.

Thanks Sherlock, instead of mini modding look at my post. It’s for specific skills so I can strengthen :slight_smile:

lmao did you even read the posts? you can get game ideas from those posts that use your skills, and it’s not minimoding. :man_facepalming:

yeah I did search up before if that’s okay with you? Sorry I didn’t realise I had to do under your command. I asked for some game ideas and received them all fine, until you had a problem with it

Just trynna help but if your gonna be rude about it and call it mini moding when I link you stuff, so be it. :man_shrugging: I also never had a problem with it either, idk what’s so wrong about linking you posts.

1 Like

A game where one player controls each limb of the body and they must all work together to survive on an island.

Things to include could be as follows;

• Natural disasters like tornados or tsunamis.
  • Hunger and thirst.
  • An obvious votekick/autokick for trollers and for AFK players.
  • End goal is to see how far you can survive and your total time will be put on a global leaderboard.
  • Badges for 1 day survived, 5 days survived, 10 days and so on.
  • Gamepasses for more stamina (for sprinting), less hunger/thirst and more health possibly.
  • A party system so you can play a game with just your friends or randoms, your choice.
  • Surviving 1 day might get you 10 coins, which can be used to unlock abilities/skins.

Thought of this in a few minutes. Sorry if it’s a horrible idea.

Roblox is basically your imagination and there is no limit to your imagination.

You can create anything you want, try to find a unique game idea, no matter how long it takes you to find a unique game idea, never give up! :+1:

1 Like

Try mixing 2 genres of game that you like and other people like together. I like sword fighting games and I like simulators, so I made a sword fighting simulator. Do something creative.

The key to creativity is getting a general idea of what you want to create—anything from a tiny mental image to a full-fledged plan could set things into motion, and neither is a better starting point than the other. Some helpful questions to ask yourself include what kind of genres you’re looking at and the atmosphere of the game.

To add to this, my main project’s idea originated in boredom (ironically). Think of something that you find frustrating or boring in a game and find a way around it to revolutionize a genre. I thought that being innocent in a murder game can be boring if it happens too often, so I eliminated innocents and replaced them with other roles, such as doctors, detectives, athletes, and psychologists.

Okay look, this is your argument with someone else but I feel like you’re crossing a line here. He’s actually helping and not minimoding like what you claim because he’s linking other helpful topics so YOU can find other related solutions and help yourself. In fact, this is somewhat a flag because so many topics have been written about it and you didn’t search about it. That’s all. Have a good day.