Roblox High School 2 - Early Access Testing has begun!

Roblox High School 2 has entered early access testing for 25 R$! By purchasing tester access, you’ll be able to play a very early version of RHS2, help us test and get rid of bugs, and support us as we continue adding more content to the game.

This is an INCOMPLETE TEST version of the game, and it will go FREE-TO-PLAY once bugs are fixed and more content is ready. Not all of the items, features, and minigames are ready yet, and some things may break. I take no responsibility if you purchase this expecting the full game to be complete. There’s still a lot more to come!

For early access, our focus is simply on getting the major features ready for people to try out. This way, we can fix bugs quickly and get the game closer to its free release. We don’t want too many people playing the game at once, since it’s not completed yet - this is why we’re starting with paid access.

It takes a lot of time to create items and minigames, so we appreciate your patience while we keep working on adding more content. The free-to-play release will have much more content and polish than this early access version.

I want to get the game ready for everyone as quickly as possible, so I’m going to guarantee that the game will be released as free-to-play by the end of 2018!

Once we release the game as free-to-play, everyone who purchased early access will receive some exclusive in-game rewards as a thank you for helping us test the game, and additional rewards will also be given to the loyal players who have been around since RHS1!

Roblox High School 2 is available here:

If you haven’t seen all of the new stuff we’re adding to the new game, check out the #RHS2 hashtag on Twitter, and follow us to make sure you never miss any sneak peeks in the future!
@Cindering_
@_Archaeic
@ROBLOX_Morpho
@Ultimateumbra
@aesur_a
@imdayzeedog

We look forward to seeing you in the new game!
-Cindering

47 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.