ROBLOX installer crashes whenever I attempt to install

Yeah I’ll need help with doing that. When I install it, it crashes by saying [“Roblox has stopped working”] and gives me the option to close the program. If you could show me how to get rid of studio from my registry that’d be nice. Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay I did as instructed in the email and it still doesn’t work :frowning: Here are the mac addresses that were printed in my command prompt: https://gyazo.com/8b94eab2d77b139b6abfaf19f4a5c66a

4 Likes

I have the same problem, roblox installation pop up just crashes / or closes without giving any error or warning

8 Likes

i had this annoying bug, i just had to go to any of my games on the website, and click the 3 dots and then click “Edit” and then it opened the studio. it was the only way for it to work.
But i got a weird bug where my unions are deformed, i dont know if this has something to do with that.

1 Like

After 7 years I am having the same damn bug. I even went on reinstalling my entire windows.

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem right now. I managed to fix roblox player by going to an older version of the installer that was stored at the file location, however studio is now having the same problem and I have no backups for that.

4 Likes

I did found some trouble shoot that a few i tried:

• Disable antivirus (Didnt work honestly)
  • Update your drivers? (Didn’t use this but doing now)
  • Changing pc to see if its the PC’s problem or the networks. (Yet to try)
1 Like

Also I contacted a staff member and this was the response:

It looks like you might have issues connecting to the Roblox CDN to get additional update files.

But I sent a message to the installer team if they are aware of any issues on our side related to that.

Response might take some time, because it’s 5am on west coast in US.

16 hours ago…

1 Like

So someone found a solution!

9 Likes