Roblox Monopoly

Hey there! Im looking For Advanced Scripters and Builders to help me with this ROBLOX Monopoly Game. Please reach out to me! Your pay will be a margin of games profit.

4 Likes

How will you monetize this game?

5 Likes

Sounds like a fun idea! As asked above, how do you intend to monetize it?

5 Likes

The Scripting Support section of the forum is more for questions you have relating to an issue, and working with others in the community to solve it, not for trying to find a team for collaboration efforts.
See here

9 Likes

If you made this game, I literally would never stop playing lmao

4 Likes

You had a chance to call it ronopoly and you blew it!

6 Likes

The Development Support Section isn’t for hiring [2] You should know this…

5 Likes

First off, this isnt for this category.
Secondly, have you gotten permission from the producer of Monopoly to make sure you arent violating copyright?

11 Likes

I started on a project like this a few months ago but gave up due to how much work I’d have to put into it, you can see how far I got here:

2 Likes

Change the name and I’m on board.

3 Likes

In addition, the proper topic would be #development-discussion:collaboration

4 Likes

He can’t post there since he isn’t a full member.

6 Likes

This whole attempt at creating a structure with different user types appears to have created more of a chaos instead. Note how it takes clicking a person to check their rank and then checking the Upcoming Developer thread to figure whether their rank matches a suggested topic.

8 Likes

First, Im new to dev fourms.
Secondly, No, But I am going to ask now. Thanks for telling me!

2 Likes

I think it was just a rhetorical question. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hasbro isn’t going to give you permission to use their Monopoly brand. It would be best to change the name and avoid using any of their assets to avoid copyright/trademark issues.

9 Likes

Ohhhhh Okay, Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

The Moderators Will Have A Few Roles:

Monitize Group Wall,
Join SOME, Not All servers and make sure everyone is behaving,
I will also have a report function in the game, if someone is cheating, they can provide date and moderators will handle it appropriately!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I have emailed them just in case, 96 hour wait time.

But I will hope for positive answers! I will also send the answers here to this!

2 Likes

Please note:

All Money made from this game will go towards Charity!!!

1 Like