Roblox + Monstercat = <3

Here a List I made of all MonsterCat Audios :slight_smile:

Tell me if miss anything :

List of All Songs In folder
INTERCOM - Decoy World VIP (feat. Park Avenue)
DESERT STAR - Carissa
Muzzy - Spectrum
Ephixa - Dreamstate
F.O.O.L & Midranger - Neon
Grant - Are We Still Young (feat. Juneau)
PIXL - Galactic Voyage
Pixel Terror - Amnesia
Ephixa & Going Quantum - Let’s Roll
F.O.O.L - Revenger
CloudNone - From Here
Tokyo Machine - EPIC
Snavs - Us
Tony Romera - Heat Wave
Jay Cosmic - Ocean Eyes
Rootkit - Taking Me Higher
Protostar - Galaxies
Bad Computer & Danyka Nadeau - Chasing Clouds
Duumu - Forward (feat. MIA)
Tony Romera & SQWAD - St Tropez
Tony Romera - I Can’t
Koven - Gold
soupandreas - Sprite
DESERT STAR - Empty Sky
FWLR - Hot
Notaker - The Storm
Pixel Terror & EMELINE - Chroma
Stephen Walking - Odin’s Ghost
Duumu & Pauline Herr - You Say
Aiobahn feat. Cozi Zuehlsdorff - Medusa
Bensley - All Night
Dion Timmer feat. Micah Martin - Internet Boy
Feint feat. Elizaveta - Drifters
Noisestorm - Escape
Pixel Terror & Dirty Chime - Collapse
Protostar & Sam Tabor - Feel Your Heart
Hoaprox & Rogue - New World
Grant & Juneau - Color
Direct & Park Avenue - I’ll Go
Tails & Juelz - Cobra
Pixel Terror & Aviella - Enigma
Rogue - Let’s Talk
CloudNone - 3HOURS
Pixel Terror - Machina
Tokyo Machine - PLAY
CloudNone - Blue To Blue
Half an Orange - Mark Twain
Noisestorm - Crab Rave
WRLD - Hang Up (feat. Savoi)
CloudNone - Spring Snow

21 Likes

Yeah, but it’d be nice to just see user-generated content.

6 Likes

Step aside gamers, time to make the hippest EDM club on all of roblox that’s totally not for online dating or anything like that at all.

But for real though, Crab Rave. Let’s go

8 Likes

Crab rave playing in the background ~ ROBLOX admins throwing paper all over and partying, Jparty falling off tables, Leah ashe, looking at everybody like their insane

6 Likes

Ok, now this is epic. We can use more music without the fear of DMCA!!

3 Likes

Now we need a partnership with 009 Sound System so we can have Dreamscape.

15 Likes

Just took a cursory glance through this thread and nobody has directly brought up this issue, so:

One of the major issues with using the APM music that was licensed to Roblox developers was that although the game creator has the right to use the music, when a Roblox youtuber records and uploads a video of the game containing the track, they would have their videos claimed by APM music by some automated system (presumably). This means that featuring these great audio works in your game could raise the possibility of Roblox youtubers avoiding playing your content out of fear of losing ad revenue.

Can we get any assurances to this issue for both APM music and now Monstercat? I am a big fan of Monstercat and would love to use their music but I do not want to turn off Roblox youtubers.

26 Likes

This is great news!

There’s many great APM Licensed songs - many that are quite niche and cover a wide range of use cases - but it’s a huge let down when you find the perfect song that’s suitable for your game through the APM Music website (this website is way more convenient to search audio through than Roblox), just to find out the album you’re interested in isn’t available on Roblox.

Searching through a user (Monstercat) its audio library is way more convenient than going through Roblox its audio library, because you know you can expect EDM and EDM only, so I welcome that change.

The Roblox x Monstercat Spotify playlist is a great idea as well and much appreciated. It makes it easier to share songs we like with other people - I’ll likely keep a close eye on this.

Hopefully this’ll be a long term partnership with many many more songs to come - Monstercat released dozens of great songs; I still listen to Aero Chord, Tristam and Braken, Pegboard Nerds and Nitro Fun songs from 2012-2016 on a regular basis. Hopefully this huge archive makes its way to Roblox at some point!

7 Likes

At long last, developers can use great tunes a majority of their playerbase will like without having to scroll through thousands upon thousands of APM Music tracks with the same name. Only thing I’d like to point out that I can notice right now is copyright issues since, obviously, Monstercat has copyright protection over their music. Are content creators going to be able to use the audio without fear of copyright violations?
Still, overall pretty good! Definitely excited to see more partnerships in the near future. Not going to make a crab rave joke because everyone’s already done so

Dark theme for DevLibrary when?

7 Likes

I love this!

You should totally partner with 2SFH next!!

5 Likes

Please post a feature request, this is impossible :frowning:

Great to see more music available. Kinda curious to whether this is them wanting to promote their music on Roblox, or Roblox actively seeking music partnerships?

10 Likes

Thanks Monstercat! Now Roblox games will be filled with all-new amazing tracks. Time to listen to some of them. I wonder if there would be more labels like Monstercat on Roblox.

4 Likes

I would love to see nanobii’s monstercat publications make an appearance on the catalog, I’ve been listening to some of his music non-stop recently :slight_smile:

I’m sure you guys have all heard this one from Epic Minigames or elsewhere :wink:

8 Likes

Oh boy! this is gonna be fun image

9 Likes

Niiice, now I don’t have to hire composers as much and I’m able to use this!

I can see this being used in radio passes, as background music, it has so much potential!

3 Likes

very epic ! i hope more partnerships brings us more content to use !

4 Likes

Thank you, this is great! These tracks will fit perfectly for my game!

:crab: :crab: :crab:

5 Likes

There should be an update on Studio that if it recognizes you adding Monstercat music, like you said, it should appear a pop-up saying to include a mute button for content creators.

5 Likes

Interesting. Finally a good music.

3 Likes

Wow, all this after I spent a long time meticulously picking out APM stock tracks for my game’s nightclub update. This is awesome!

Btw, some APM stock tracks are actually pretty :fire:

Mad Girl (Vocals) - Roblox (I kinda nightcored this at 1.1 speed to get rid of some of the percussion sample artifacts)

Great to see some nice, easily-accessible high quality tracks without having to dig through the APM spam.

6 Likes