Roblox Revolutionary project

Hi my name is adimoneo I have been playing Roblox for a while now and on my other account I made a few games I realized something though.on Roblox we make games that take months or week but other games that’s not made with Roblox take years but imagine if they made their game with Roblox it could take months. I know your probably like they game wouldn’t be the same and graphic won’t be as good as the real game,so i wanna start a project to make a game that can make Roblox revolutionary and make Roblox have more players. So I came up with an idea.

I wanna make a open world game like Gta or Watchdogs (it’s not impossible)

Here’s some map terrain layout ideas

Just imagine how many people we can get to play Roblox

We need as much help as possible multiple builders,script makers,GFX modeler,GUI makers,animators,and researchers

We also need managers and team leaders

This is a no pay project and everything is free if you wanna volunteer or give ideas reply below

Their will be 3 phases to get in

1.The audition phase

2.The judgement phase

3.The practice phase

We need phases so everyone could work well together

The judges will start off as me and then when I get another person to work on project they will judge

There will be 6 servers

1.Practice server-map

2.Practice server-script

3.Practice server-GUI

4.Practice server-vehicles

5.Practice server-animations

6.Main server- game

You start on practice server to make sure everything flow good together then when you do you copy and paste into game.

This is the type of map I’m going for

I like the lighting and the map in general

(Btw the map idea that’s on the top is just an idea,the team we will make a new one)

There is no official genre or story to game we will negotiate after the team is ready.

I’m sorry if this seems impossible but anything possible with studio,if you don’t think this project is right for you it’s fine or if you have any ideas just reply below or if you want to work on project reply below.

4 Likes

I can create GFX, and do some scripting, but I advise you work out a percentage for everyone.

If you read it at the top it’s not a paid project but if it’s asking for to much I will set up percentages but I will not be high if it’s a lot of people.I also don’t want to make people get mad if the game doesn’t go well I could get banned from forum and the game will be deleted

1 Like

28 posts were split to a new topic: Feedback - Replying to Recruitment Topics

what does that even mean?!? You can’t just contact roblox for robux

3 Likes

I’d assume he means he’s buying robux and just worded it pretty badly.

1 Like

I believe he meant that he wanted roblox as an investor for his project.

2 Likes

Did i just read that right? Doing it all for Free???

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that Roblox doesn’t just give you robux or money towards your game so most likely that’s not what he means.

1 Like

I am an advanced scripter with 3 years experience i would like to be a scripter here

It is.

Hes clearly indicating he thinks roblox could help so that ‘Roblox have more players’ because the project is ‘revolutionary’.

Of course Roblox would never do that, i’m just saying what he meant.

1 Like

dont be rude
even though it is true

I can work on the animations of the game, contact me at DahRock#9499 if you are interested in contacting me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.