Official Roblox Status Live v2 Thread
Created with by @iiPythonx and @Crcoli737
I hope this topic finds you all doing well.
If you all have recently looking through the #resources:community-resources category, you may have seen the original Roblox Status Live thread. If not, here is a general run down.
Roblox Status is a fast, efficient, and effective alternative service to other websites such as https://downdetector.com, https://status.roblox.com, and Roblox Status+. Roblox Status Live uses the Roblox API endpoints (Ping Times and Status Codes) to determine if various Roblox services are working and/or working correctly. (We hope to integrate an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning engine in the future as well.)
Now version 2 of our website introduces many, many new features including:
- New UI layout and mobile support
- Historical Downtime and Uptime Data
- Roblox Uptime Detection
- Smarter Outage Detection and Outage Detection Interfaces
- More Advanced API Coverage (and better API in general)
- Improved Site Performance
- Database is now open-source and public
- Project is open-source and public
Here are a few ways that you can access Roblox Status Live:
- Official Roblox Status Live Website: https://robloxstatus.live/
- In-Game Client: Roblox Status Checker - Roblox
- Open-Source GitHub Organization: Roblox Status Live - GitHub Repository
That’s it for now! Looking forward to seeing your feedback below.