Roblox Status Live (v2) - The better, automatic Roblox down detector

Thanks for sure will help me and others.

2 Likes

oh yeah, totally forgot about that.

1 Like

This has been implemented.
https://robloxstatus.quantumpython.xyz/api/status

4 Likes

:kissing_heart:

Thanks @iiPythonx!

Everyone else, I’ll write up an update log for everything that changed.

1 Like

Update 1

• Added an api functionality that returns Roblox status and average ping time. (Thanks @R0bl0x10501050!)
  • Added 3 for a total of 4 worldwide servers for determining if Roblox is up or down.
  • Added some backend code for sending in-game notifications to players when Roblox is down.
  • Added backend code for sending automatic emails to subscribers when Roblox is down.

Make sure to continue leaving your feedback below. We want to hear it!

Thanks @iiPythonx!

1 Like

It seems Ping in some form is heavily tied with this website. If the user has a poor internet connection, the results could appear faulty. Wouldn’t it be more efficient to ping roblox specific API endpoints to see if they retrieve a status code?

Also your type of resource has already been made before, which do happen to be more intuitive than this:

The post linked above isn’t the only one like this resource, and upon deeper digging you’ll discover more resources just like yours, but I like the effort anyways. Just don’t see why we would use this one when things like Status+ give in-depth settings and such.

I also believe they’re adding more ways to access Status+ without discord so

Anyways nice resource anyways

3 Likes

I’ll draw some inspiration, perhaps check the APIs rather than the website.
Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Agreed with @iiPythonx, :kissing_heart:

I would like to make a point here with the first thing you said.

You said,

Which is not necessarily correct as we use our own worldwide servers to determine ping time, not the user’s client. So the user can have the shottiest internet in the world, and the ping time would still be accurate.

For the second thing you said.

The Status+ bot was created to test apis, and backend services, which we are getting to work on soon, however Status+ doesn’t measure the front-end systems, ping times, or the status page for Roblox. Our service is also able to send emails as an added bonus.

Not saying that our’s is better or anything like that. Just saying that ours uses different ways to find out and to communicate that Roblox is down.

1 Like

Maintenance

Hey there! We are undergoing maintenance while we redo our website. We should be back in working order soon!

Thanks!

1 Like

Maintenance Concluded

Hey! Our maintenance session has concluded! An update log will be shown shortly. Take a look at some new screenshots!

2 Likes

https://robloxstatus.quantumpython.xyz/

Unrelated, but what are you using as an uptime provider? UptimeRobot or the Replit AlwaysOn feature?

2 Likes

Sorry about that, it was us performing email testing. It should be fine now.

3 Likes

Yes, I am using Always On.

And that was us doing some testing on new features. Like @iiPythonx said, the new email system.

1 Like

Update 2

• User Interface Redesigned.
  • Website uses Roblox APIs to determine the Roblox status rather than the Roblox index.
  • Can now identify partial API outages as well as partial overall outages.
  • Fully working email notification system, including a subscription system.
  • Automatic 30 second reload time to always get the newest data.
1 Like

Yes we do? The literal first two things on our tracking list is the Roblox Website & the DevForums. Also, what do you mean by ping times? We check if the API/Website is slow by checking the ping time.

5 Likes

I must’ve mistaken what was said on your website. It looked like you checked only the API status code. My apologies.

1 Like

The only official Status+ can be found below:

https://www.statusplus.xyz/

Do not trust any other website.

4 Likes

Your status live website is down, why?

2 Likes

The status live is down for me too.

2 Likes

Hi there! I realize that the site is currently down, its under construction and is being moved to https://robloxstatus.live it should be up right now.

2 Likes