Roblox Studio is being slow

Not sure if it is just me but recently roblox studio has been really slow, on average my games loading time is around 5-7 seconds, in the last hour it has varied from 20-30 seconds.

The animations which I’m preloading is also not even appearing for a few seconds.

I don’t think its my connection which is the issue because when I tested out the game in the Roblox Client it was perfectly fine as well as when I play other games my connection is quite good.

Not sure if this is the right category but any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Definitely happening to me aswell, the player’s body parts are all transparent when I first load in

1 Like

Has it fixed itself for you yet? it seems it is still happening for me.

On second thoughts, It looks like it fixed itself.

1 Like

100%, used to be able to load studio without seeing the studio home page with all the starting files & without seeing “loading place” but now i see both every time :skull:

as for testing, I don’t test in studio so idk about that :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is happening to me too, playtest start times (specifically the time between hitting the Play button and game.Loaded firing) have gone from ~20 seconds to several minutes. I have spent more time today waiting for tests to start than I have actually scripting.

1 Like

Still occuring. Empty baseplate takes 3 minutes and 17 seconds to load.

EDIT: reinstalling studio does not help. I only have a few plugins which are all widely used and known.