Roblox Studio Mod Manager

My browser straight up rejected it

2 Likes

Try using Spybot, itā€™s free and actual quality.

1 Like

I was able to download the .zip onto my PC, but nevertheless Windows Defender kept detecting it as a Trojan and remediated it twice. I voluntarily allowed the .zip onto my computer and Windows finally let it slip.

I got this cleared by Microsoft a few weeks ago.
Make sure your malware definitions are up to date!

14 Likes

Thatā€™s cool! So, in a sense, any user can install the application without any interference with the browser anti-virus or windows defender?

2 Likes

Coming from an IT guy, false positives happen all the time with the heuristics in malware programs detecting behavior of potential problematic software-itā€™s no longer about identifying signatures. When you think about what this tool does, it makes sense. Give yourself peace of mind of course.

3 Likes

Honestly, this is amazing! I will be using this from now on thank you.

I was looking for the Mod launcher until I checked my notifications and saw that windows defender quarantined it.

2 Likes

I saw that post and checked if it was up to dateā€¦ and it was.

Actually I think the recent updates to the virus definitions is what caused it to get quarantined because itā€™s been doing fine on my computer for almost a year until recently.

Iā€™m gonna try to set up a folder exception and see if that solves the issue.

1 Like

Iā€™ll resubmit the program again for analysis to see whatā€™s going on.

5 Likes

Maybe you could try to create some basic installer, or a listing in the Microsoft store?
Iā€™m pretty sure those two are options that prevent the weird error messages.

1 Like

To list UWP apps on the Microsoft Store requires a developer membership which comes in 2 tiers, an individual and company developer account. The basic one costs about 19 dollars (one time). I donā€™t think thatā€™s really necessary just to provide a community resource.

Aw beans, I had no idea.
What about an installer?

I wonder, Does this look like the original roblox studio or does it have another theme and stuff? Just wanna ask some question before I download it.

Itā€™s not changing the theme, itā€™s just toggling flags so you can view features sooner than when they are going to be shipped.

The only thing appearance wise the program changes is your place icon.

How do i set flags to true or false?

I also have no new lighting

1 Like

1 Like

Did you set Lighting.Technology to Future?
@ogeyar

2 Likes