Roblox Term of Services

So I wanted to make a script that would save how much Robux did a player spent in my game and then I would load it in a leaderboard as a top 15 people who spent most Robux on this game but before I started working I was thinking of is this even allowed on Roblox I was reading ToS but I didn’t found anything about this so then I made a decision to make a topic on DevForum to see what would people say also I forgot to say that the player can toggle this on and off if it is on people can see how much Robux they spent of it is off then no.

1 Like

Pretty sure this is allowed, specially when game analytics are a thing.

As long as you’re not giving your players goods through real money, doing third party sales for roblox benefits, etc., you’re fine.

I’ve seen this done before, specifically with “Tip Jars”, where people save the top donators. You can see this in the game Custom Duels or in this screenshot here.

Hope this helped!

So something like this is allowed on roblox?

Also I am doing this on my website

That should be perfectly fine.

1 Like

This should be allowed under the terms of service, but you will want to be careful if this is public facing. While it can lead to more profits since some people are super competitive about leaderboards, it may harm players who are blindly spending money to get to the top, as well as draw attention to those people outside of the game (ex: "You have a lot of Robux. Can you donate 10,000 to me?). If it is private for administrative purposes and only a few people can see it, you won’t have this problem.

2 Likes

So would this work? there is a toggle button in settings if it is on then others can see how much Robux the player spent on the game if it is off then they wont it respects persons privacy. Also default is off.