The First Order| Imperial City Build [ 200K+]

Hiring Scripters, Builders, GFX Artists, and More

General Information

Heyo! My name is Catxtrophic, I’m currently trying to make a Star Wars related game based off an Imperial City game I have encountered. The build should adjust the same theme and quality as the one I am basing it off of.

About The Job

My group is looking for dedicated builders able to work in speed and effective quality, able to add to future updates as well as get the game done. You will be asked to be a full-time developer for us as we will require weekly-monthly updates on our Game

(( Game we are trying to re-create ))
🌇 Imperial City - Roblox )

Our game needs a Brand New map, completely build from scratch. This will include UI, Scripting, Building, GFX and Logos, and more.

Payment

We are paying up to 20-100k for the Building
10-100k for the Scripting
10-50k on Graphics ( Overall, not individually )

I do want to Keep the spending to a maximum of 100-200k

Contact Us

You can contact us at Discord, Roblox, Twitter:
Discord- JCS#4987
Twitter- @CatxtrophicRBLX
ROBLOX- Catxtrophic

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, but your link seems to not be working. Could you fix it please? :slight_smile:

Sure one second, didn’t realise ahaha

1 Like

Hi 'm a 3D modeler and would like to work for you. I have been using in blender for about 4-6 months now and I specialize in hard surface modelling. I can make the blasters and vehicles from star wars.

Im intrested to be the builder!
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/lowpoly-builder-3dmodeler-for-hire/408753

Btw im a starwars fan too😅
(May the force be with you)

Hello Catastrophic, I’m interested in the build position if it has not been forfilled yet. Here is my portfolio

Builder/Modeler For hire! - #3 by 4Slu
My tag is Omni#4786
I look forward to talking with you!

Sure! Would love to see your portfolio, message me on discord as thats my most active and time-spent platform that I am usually on.

Do you have any graphic artist hired for this project yet? If not, then I’m open.

I currently don’t, but Im trying to limit spending on logos when our Main map hasnt even began! Altough you still could dm me!

For sure, I’ll add you on Discord.

I’ve thought of this myself;
I would love to assist you but unfortunately, I’ve already accepted a full-time commission.
If I finish in time, I’d love to come back to you;

Drak#7193

I’ll finish my commission soon enough.

oh im interested for scripting if you want ti hire me

Message me on discord its JCS#4987

I am open here is my portfolio My (PORTFOLIO) I specialize in everything My discord is Developerboi#1682.

Hot stuff! I’m down. I’m not a known developer but people say i’m far too good in my building. if you need me you can just add me on Discord: debruben#1841

1 Like

Added on discord, Leo#6889

30chars30chars30chars30chars

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.