Roblox-to-Discord Bypass Service (no longer functional)

Could we talk some more about this? We’ve been looking for a bypass!

Of course! You can contact me through:
! (30 spaces) !#3881

Will do! My discord is Frost#7467

It all depends on your “plan”, i’ve never had a issue with them resetting the DNS.
But as a hosting provider, it can take up to 12 hours to update the DNS’s

1 Like

just an FYI: 000webhost stores passwords in plaintext (so does Hostinger, and it’s also owned by the same people that own 000webhost). I’d use Heroku or something trustworthy.

4 Likes

They did have a data breach some time back as well.

1 Like

Fun how I asked them about is it true. They answered that they will ask their developers. After a while they said, that this happened, but is fixed already. Few minutes later their auth services stopped working (probably shutted down). Coincidence I guess?

2 Likes

They had a breach in 2015 and 2016, if you mean 000webhost.
When 000webhost, was using an outdated database.
They have updated that.

I know Osyris’s supports username, content, and embed. Not sure about the rest.

Just to ask an unrelated question, how were you labelled as a ‘programmer’, and how would I attain such a label?

1 Like

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/new-group-with-name-tags/128454/

3 Likes

It’s been supporting the additional parameters for quite a few months now.

Update:
My webhook service is still running strong in 2019. In August last year, Counter Blox implemented my URL endpoint into their code. In December, Boho Salon (they just rebooted) decided to make use of my service to relay user feedback. I’ve gathered a couple of simulators and many warring clans, both active and inactive. My proxy gained support for all of Discord API’s arguments, including embed soon after you replied. Your proxy has probably been doing great too. Making the source code open-source shows that you’re trustworthy and open. Since you’ve already built and established an audience on the forum, many equally eminent developers have relied on your proxy.

In all civility, congratulations on your successes.

1 Like

This shouldn’t be a competition. There was no real reason to call out Osyris like this. Both of you are doing a great service to the community by hosting. Just leave it at that. There’s no prize for being the “best” at hosting a service to everyone.

11 Likes

Thanks for the input. I had no intent on calling his service out, though it might’ve seemed that way. Considering that I only had knowledge of Osyris’s proxy months after I made mine, it sort of felt that way.

Haven’t had the opportunity to test, but does this work for the entire REST API, or just webhooks?

Probably it works just like a proxy so well. Could be for all.

Just the webhook API; that was the only one directly targeted in the blockade,

Well the website is down. (again), This may be the death of Webhooky since Roblox changed the useragent again. as such, you are allowed to send requests through discord again (unlike what happened previously). It also got hit so many times as well that 000webhost put the host to sleep.

2 Likes