[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Our front page game is not performance filtered and has disappeared from all sorts

https://www.roblox.com/games/1581113210/SALE-Area-47

30 minutes before I posted this report, I received a report that our game was not showing up on any sort, including recently played.

Steps to reproduce (can’t reproduce without another front page game, obviously):

• Push Update (my TC is disabled)
  • Shut down all servers

Current statistics:

As my game is not being performance filtered, this is clearly a mistake that is causing my game to be completely unavailable to our user except through direct link, joining on friends or the group page - severely limiting any ability for us to operate (we just published a sale).

I have heard rumors of “shadowbanning” of games from sorts for reasons other than performance filtering, but no staff response has been provided officially about this, so I am assuming this is a critical bug and should be addressed as such (hence robloxcritical tag).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game seemingly vanished from all game sorts

Please review:

This does not meet the requirements of ROBLOXCRITICAL. Use the other thread above to talk about games not being discoverable for gaps of time as of recent.