Unable to play any games due to HTTP Errors

I’d make the title a little more informative, “[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unable to play any games due to HTTP Errors”

1 Like

Same issue here. I can’t connect to studio either.

2 Likes

It should be worth noting that the issue isn’t occurring 100% of the time (more like 90% from what I’ve observed, worked 1/10 times).

Currently pretty difficult to play anything or open studio (ROBLOXCRITICAL: Roblox Studio errors when opening a team create and published places).

4 Likes

From what I see here and 3 discords, nobody can join a game.

2 Likes

It seems to be random, I just succeeded in joining Jailbreak to test, however at around 1:10 ratio for succeeded/failed (90% failure, 9/10*100), so I agree with the ROBLOXCRITICAL tag, especially taking into consideration that multiple services are affected.

1 Like

I just checked, and 3 biggest frontpage games lose players at ratio of 400 players per refresh.

3 Likes

Can confirm at no time within the last hour have I been able to join a game.

1 Like

Yeah, i’m not able to join any games at all, but I was able to get on studio. Hopefully this is fixed soon, as this definitely is more than just game breaking.

1 Like

heavy breathing

1 Like

Can confirm that this is happening. I’m on a Mac so cross out that its not happening on other OS’s

1 Like

A little tip for anyone trying to work from Studio, try and make sure the game is marked as private. That fixed the Studio issues for me.

EDIT: Tip doesn’t apply for games

1 Like

oof

1 Like

Mine was already set to private. Tried joining TC 5 times, wont work for me.

Edit: got in on my 7th try

1 Like

Issue is being worked on by the operations team.

2 Likes

Issue should be resolved as of 20 minutes ago.

2 Likes

I’m quite concerned that they replied to that post immediately but not to the ROBLOXCRITICAL bug.

1 Like

There was another thread marked as ROBLOXCRITICAL (studio specific) which was posted there, which extended from the same issue as listed here.

2 Likes

It got fixed!

Seems like a weekend issue the past couple of weeks, its taking forever to load into games on Saturdays and Sundays …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.