[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Users are unable to join existing/new servers on games

It’s acting up again with different errors (seemed to be fine for a while before)

26%20PM

5 Likes

Acting up again.

Homepage is dead. (for me and a couple others)

1 Like

every god damn weekend
today was a pretty bad day to try and release my new game

can I get my ad money back?

7 Likes

Getting this too, people losing data
And I’m pretty confident in my datastore code with proper checks and all

Quick update:
This issue is now resolved.

6 Likes

I just looked at my player count and it is 0 and it appears this is currently happening on my game whenever I try to join it.

1 Like

Can confirm, it’s just started happening again, currently my player count is ruined. I’m experiencing serious money losses because of that.

My player count is at 0, the game seems to be fully blocked, normally I would have 300+ players.

5 Likes

Also having this issue and unable to join Team Create, instantly getting errors.

I am unable to access team create now as well.

Unable to teleport in-game, in VIP servers.

SharkBite now has 0 players because of this issue. What is going on? This is absolutely critical.

Edit: Players can now join

Same issue, 0 players. Do we need to create a new thread with the [ROBLOXCRITICAL] tag to re-alert the roblox team?

2 Likes

Not necessary, ops has their own alert system that will trigger before you as a developer even notice anything.

ROBLOXCRITICAL is only really needed for particular features or bugs in the engine causing issues. Not for operational issues.

6 Likes

I believe this issue has now been fixed. Maybe, maybe not. Is anyone still actively having this issue at the moment?

Issue seems to be fixed in every game I’ve joined.

1 Like

Any chance anyone is ever gonna release a statement to at least give us a cause? Our games losing money and players because of this.

5 Likes

Same, We need updates.

1 Like

Yeah. This is getting beyond ridiculous. I am releasing my game soon and I have a feeling this is going to mess that up.

5 Likes

I can’t join games either, but I’m also not even able to boot up studio at the moment.

EDIT: Studio finally loaded, still can’t join games and still having a ton of weird issues with the website (lots of random 400 Bad Request errors)

1 Like