[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Users are unable to join existing/new servers on games

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drive-by/low effort posts

Please stay constructive when responding to bug reports.

All of these issues seem to have subsided, Studio and Client aspects are both working fine for all users.

I just got the error of not being able to join my game. I logged out thinking itā€™d fix the problem now I currently cannot log back in.

2 Likes

Is this a Private Server? I have had literally zero issues personally, and Iā€™ve asked around in a community where everyone I asked said the issue was fixed.

I was on my game: https://www.roblox.com/games/2255687936/Maykshift, and shutdown to rejoin to test an update.

When I tried to rejoin it said didnā€™t have permission to join. So I closed it rejoined, and it then said I was a guest. I logged out, and now I cannot log back on the site. Iā€™m still logged in on studio though.

I just cannot log back into the site it just loads forever.

3 Likes

Was able to login just now, and join my game.

2 Likes

Servers of big games are experiencing lag spikes every 4 - 10 minutes .

1 Like

Hi there, I still get user reports that they canā€™t join our game (Error code 524), please let us know what we can communicate to those playersā€¦

3 Likes

I canā€™t test my game either due to these issues

1 Like

Users are ā€œUnauthorizedā€ when playing a game, my game is experencing less cocurrents now, so I know itā€™s not localized issue.

Can confirmed that Iā€™m experiencing this as well.

And I found that out when I was about to test a thing I spent a few hours working on so that was fun.

:frowning:

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently unable to join games due to error 610/524, anyone still experiencing this?

6 Likes

This happened again at 3:46 PST for about three minutes.

It seems to have stopped for me but my friend is still unable to join me.

1 Like

It is still broken

5 Likes

I am getting this issue as of today, on all games. Tried reinstalling Roblox, but it did not seem to work.

2 Likes

This thread is old. If you and other users are experiencing difficulties please create a new thread for the issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.