Robloxian Plaza is Hiring! [CLOSED]

About
Hello! I am DaffyDavinko, the creator of a up and coming game called “Robloxian Plaza”, and I am seeking for a Experienced Builder to join our team as a lead content artist and main Asset Maker!

The Team
@DaffyDavinko - Project Lead
@kingerman88 - Programmer
@Pleazers - Builder
@CLOSED- Community Manger
@OPEN- Writer

Jobs
Main Builder: CLOSED
Community Manger: CLOSED PERMANENTLY
Writer: OPEN

Requirements

Builder
  • 1 Year of Building on the Roblox Platform

• Basic Understanding of Blender

• Valid Portofolio

• Must be 13 or Older

Community Manager
  • 2-3 Months of being a Community Manger for a community

• Must speak Fluently English

• Must be easy to communicate with

• Must be 13 or Older

*note this is a volunteer job

Writer
  • Past experience In writing

• Must have atleast 1 example

• Must be 13 or Older

*note this is a volunteer job

Payment
We are paying in precentage(%), the builder gets 30% of the game’s earnings and the rest of the jobs are volunteer jobs.

Contact
You can contact us in various ways like these:

4 Likes

im interested, how do i apply for the writing role?

2 Likes

I’d love to apply for builder but the thing is I’m not familiar with Blender (RIP)

1 Like

Just DM me on discord! (30charss)

1 Like

You can still apply, @Pleazers the Basic Understand of Blender isn’t necessary if you can make like Trees and others assets in roblox studio and conform to out building style.

1 Like

Oh ok, so whats the expectations of building? I can show u some pictures of my builds or something?

2 Likes

The building style is like Town Related, like The Plaza has its building style, its not low-poly and not high-poly, its like between.

Oh I see what you mean! Well I like the style based off of epic minigames and murder mystery, I like to try alot of things.

1 Like

Okay then contact me on discord and we can talk :slight_smile:

Been a nice talk Daffy, hope to be working with you soon :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am interested in the writer position. Have sent a friend request to you on discord! My discord username is RBLXDev.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.