RobloxPlayer.exe Window Force-Overlaps Other Windows / Screen

Not sure if this is a web bug as it could be considered more of an engine bug or even a script bug.

This seems to happen every once in a while, although it is becoming more frequent. Whenever I click the green ‘Play’ button, the usual RobloxPlayer.exe window appears. However, every once in a while, the window will ‘hijack’ the screen and will not allow other windows to overlap it unless you manually minimize it to the taskbar. This becomes especially tedious if you have something on another window, like your browser, to check. I’m not entirely sure when this bug started happening, but it is not captive to me, because I have heard others experience it as well.

Below is a small clip I recorded of the bug (yes, I use Bandicam, but it is a paid licensed version):

If you look closely, you can see the background flash a little when Chrome’s icon is clicked. That is the window opening behind the RobloxPlayer window. Also, the RobloxPlayer window minimizes a couple times in the clip, but that’s because I had to spam-click the icon. The FOV-Slider is part of my game. I couldn’t hide it from the clip, so just ignore it.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Roblox client is always on top of other windows unless minimized