[Comissions Open] RobloxTitan4223 | Scripting and GFX

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a developer and GFX artist. I specialize in, game mechanics, and GFX. I have been scripting for 4 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Swirly (A game I made), Ro-Chat, and a few others. I do GFX and love learning new things. I have been doing GFX for a year and a half, and am able to also do 2D art, and effects. I love creating new things and will never stop learning. I can’t wait to work on your project if you hire me, RobloxTitan4223

Showcase

I competed in the “Holiday 2020 GameJam

Here are some screenshots of my work

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

Availability

My schedule changes constantly, if you would like to know my availability please contact me either through DevForum or through my Discord.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept per asset pay. My preferred payment method is Robux :robux_gold: . I am able to take percents off a game’s revenue but I would like to see games progress and current revenue stream if this is the case. I am currently only accepting commissions due to my busy schedule but may accept long term contracts in the future.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at WiiDude#8502

Thanks for reading! If you decide to hire me I will start right away and can’t wait to do my job! :slight_smile:

3 Likes