[CLOSED] (Robux/%) Maybe USD? Hiring all kinds of experienced devs for a FPS game!

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Enterty Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters and UI designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game! We are having a mix of high poly and low poly in the build.

The Team
@pickachue33 - Lead Manager
@LuckieRB - 2nd Manager
@You - Builder
@you - builder
@you - UI DESIGNER
@YOU - ADVANCED SCRIPTER

NOTE: PLEASE JOIN OUR DISCORD AND GROUP. :

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder, a professional UI designer and a Advanced Scripter to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds, scripts and UI’s that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 5 maps and new scripts as well as UI’s completed by the end of this year. We expect each map to be completed in 1 month

Payment

We are paying R$/USD/% for when you have finished.

Our budget is currently 170k+

Contact Us

You can contact us here on discord:

Jurou#4173

You must be 13+ to apply!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Your budget is 170k+ whats? You need a unit hr, robux or USD? Also I am a composer if you need one.

Yeah sure! It’d be good for the video thumbnail.

I’ll contact you on discord to ask some more info :slight_smile:

Ok! i’ll add your discord! 30 characters…

If you need low poly guns i’d be interested :slight_smile: Popsters #9518 you can see some of my stuff on my twitter twitter.com/popstersRBX

interested: (OUTDATED) Building and GFX Portfolio / Commisions

Do you need guns? If so I make medium/high poly guns
Check me out
https://sites.google.com/view/toxsterportfolio/home
Edit: Get back to me on here I didn’t add you on discord

Im Interested In doing UI
I have good communication skills, Discord: CorruptEquality#1669
I look forward to working with you.

I can do terrain if thats helpful?

Well…hi there! I’m a scripter and UI Designer, I’m pretty occupied scripting for other games, but I’m pretty sure I can fill in as a UI Designer, sent a FR on discord!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.