RoCinema Is Hiring!

RoCinema Hiring!

About Us

Hi there! I am Brit I am the proud owner of RoCinema, We are currently hiring developers to make RoCinema happen. We intend to have RoCinema to be operational hopefully in the early stages of 2021.

The Team
@BRITAN_9876 - Owner
@Chicci12 - Co-Owner
@N/A - Scripter
@N/A - Builder
@N/A - Secondary Scripter
@N/A - 3D Modeler
@N/A - Music Composer/Voice
@N/A - Animator

The Game

We are RoCinema, We are an upcoming Cinema, we will host screenings on regular basis. Possibly 8x a day. Confectionary will be sold to the customers where they get their tickets. We will also have different screenings like 3D, HD, 4DX. Etc. Also, many staff jobs will be open to members of the public.

The Job

------------------------------------------------------------

Scripter

The job of the scripter is to script our game to make it fully operational. You will mostly be scripting the screenings. Obviously, there will much more that needs to be done. However, I will list them later on. If you are interested in this position make sure you agree to our following requirements:

• 13+ of age
  • At least a couple of experience with scripting
  • Gets along with others
  • Spends at least 30 minutes to 1 hour on the project daily
  • Has examples of scripting
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builder
The job of the builder is to build our cinema in a professional manor. We would like it to be modern I will list some references below:

Cineworld 4DX Crawley

If you are interested in this position make sure you agree to our following requirements:

• 13+ of age
  • Atleast 1 year of experience with building
  • Gets along with others
  • Spends at least 1 to 1.5 hours on the project daily
  • Has examples of building work
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Secondary Scripter
    The job of the Secondary Scripter is to help out the Scripter with jobs he/she needs help with. We will also give you extra tasks so the Scripter does not get to overwhelmed. This position will be offered if the Scripter job is filled. If this job is offered here are the requirements:
  • 13+ of age
  • At least 6 months of experience with scripting
  • Gets along with others
  • Has examples of scripting
    3D Modeller
    The job of a 3d modeller is to model assets that will go in our cinema. For example, Trash cans, Drink Machines, food, drink- We encourage Blender. If you are interested please agree to the following:
  • 13+ of age
  • At least 1 year of experience with 3D Modelling
  • Gets along with others
  • Has examples of 3D Modelling.
    Music Composer/Voice
    The Job of the Music Composer/Voice is to make the voice/music for our movies we will show!
    If you are interested please agree to the the following:
  • 13+ of age
  • At least 1 year of experience with Music Composing/Voice
  • Gets along with others
  • Has examples of Music Composing/Voice.
    Animator
    The job of an animator into animate drinks/food but also chair models. Now, I’ not sure if you can do this please let me know if you can’t! But, if you have ever been to a 4DX Cinema, the chairs move around accordingly to what is shown on the screen. If you are interested in this job please agree to the following:
  • 13+ of age
  • At least 1 year of experience with Animating
  • Gets along with others
  • Has examples of Animating.

------------------------------------------------------------

Payment

We will pay in $R, We can direct pay you for some jobs, yet not all of them!

Direct Pay Jobs:

Music Composer/Voice
Animation
3D Modeller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percentage Jobs:

Builder
Scripter
Secondary Scripter

We will agree on percentage/direct pay in DM’S!

Contact Us

You must be 13 years or older to apply for any job!
Contact me at on discord:
BritDev#5446
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will the screenings use videoframes? Or what is the plan with the screenings?

2 Likes

I’m. not entirely sure, Im not that advanced with scripting,We want high quality resolution, What looks best?

The maximum quality is 720p. It won’t look HD at al.

Just sent a friend request on discord, I am interested in being the music composer! My tag is cactus#5628

Although I can’t fill in the voice spot, but I can make some really cool music! (my profile has my portfolio)

1 Like

Hello! I have sent you a request on Discord. My username is gwghering#6869. I would like to be the builder! First, I have some questions to ask on Discord.

1 Like

Personally, I think that if you make it right, this could become the next big game!

1 Like

I am interested in the Modeler position, please accept my friend request in Discord to discuss more, I am RocketScript#5634

1 Like

Hi there! I’m a 3D Modeler with 2+ years of experience with Blender and Roblox Studios, I’m extremely interested in the 3D Modeler position and I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Looking forward to hearing from you, Myth#7974

1 Like

I am interested in doing the Music/Voice acting for this project. I’ve been playing saxophone for nearly 5 years now and have been writing music for awhile. I have been hired by numerous developers for music related things and voice acting, which I am also very good at.

I have a very low voice, as well as a large vocal range. This allows me to do a wide range of voice impressions/voice acting.

I play Soprano and Alto Saxophone, specializing in the classical side but I have experimented with jazz a bit. I can write multiple genres and have multiple examples of my work.

I am currently 16 years old and I am stil a high school student. I likely will not be able to get on every day, rather I would be able to get on less frequently but for much longer amounts of time.

My discord is epictitanic6g#4959 , I have sent you a friend request.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.