RoManager — A free, feature rich Discord-to-Roblox bot

Was this scripted with a different type of coding language such as Python? Either way, this looks pretty helpful. Might give it a try.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s made in JavaScript, using Discord.js, and Bloxy, a Roblox api wrapper by @Affenity

2 Likes

RoManager v0.2.6

• Added Team Create logs! Log when your developers join and leave a Team Create session. (team-create-log command)
3 Likes

RoManager v0.3.7

• Added RoManager API and api-key command. Check out the API docs here: Getting Started | RoManager
  • A bunch of small improvements and bugfixes
    • The whois command now shows when a username is not claimed
    • Descriptions in the help command are no longer shown
      • You can pass a command as an argument and it will show extended details
    • Pings have been replaced by inline replies
    • Join requests forwarded to a channel now have reactions so you can quickly accept and deny as they come in
4 Likes

Made an Adonis plugin for RoManager that adds the role command in-game using RoManager’s newly added API; check it out: https://www.roblox.com/library/6591298735/RoManager-Adonis-Plugin

5 Likes

Also made a Commander admin package that adds the role command. Get it here: https://www.roblox.com/library/6606466918/RoManager-Commander-Package

5 Likes

really cool, is there a way i can self-host this bot?

1 Like

Once the bot is open-source, yes.

1 Like

cool discord bot jayden, i would like to use this bot but did you use noblox.js? because i use it to manage stuff

2 Likes

Wow. Seems amazing! I hope I’ll in the future be able to see usage of this bot. Makes you really powerful, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks! I use bloxy, as it suits using multiple accounts better than noblox.js.

1 Like

great. now i will use this for my discord bot

1 Like

RoManager v0.3.8

• Display Names are now shown in the whois command
  • Fixed Audit Log channel randomly not sending messages
  • Fixed devforum command error if the user doesn’t have any badges

Note: Game Integration is currently not functional as it’s being revamped.

I would trust this if it were open sourced. Who knows what this bot could do behind your back. Mass ping everyone etc…

I plan on open-sourcing RoManager soon.

2 Likes

Great but I personally would just rather integrate noblox.Js into my current bot framework or into an open source bot framework.

Wow this is great! Keep up the hard work man. :+1:
@jaydensar When will the ban feature be availble?

1 Like

Game integration features are currently disabled since I’m revamping them. The revamp should be completed within a week or 2, so the ban feature will be available within a week or 2.

1 Like

If anyone was previously having issues with the setup command, it’s now fixed.

RoManager v0.4.8

• Added the sales-log command, logs group item purchases to a Discord channel
1 Like