Romod: Moderation made easy (Broken, discontinued)

Add yourself as an admin to toggle it.

Can you add 2 people because mine is having issues.

You can add 2 people to it. You do it like this:

{"Player1", "Player2"}

Then you can add to that.

Can you give me a screenshot of the issue if it persists?

3 Likes

There is a new update everyone!

Changes:

• Added the ability to check the moderation status of players
  • Made the warning gui more compact
  • Removed RomodHTTP

In the check player system, if a player is banned for letā€™s say, a day, the system will show that. But when the player is unbanned after that time, the system wonā€™t show that until the player enters the game as the moderation status of that player updates after the player joins a server in the game, not exactly the time that the ban is finished. This will be updated later.

Update your models to see these changes.

1 Like

Hello! I was wondering if I could modify this model to use messaging service because the game I would like to use this in consists of single player servers. I will still give you credit for the model though.

Thank you.
-Bitterman1021

1 Like

You can modify it, but the code isnā€™t commented yet. I was prioritizing finishing the system, not making it editable. If you can stand working with the code, it is of course possible.

I am planning to add messaging service later, but you can modify it if you need messaging service right now.

The remote eventā€™s names are, well, questionable. Dm me if you want to know anything about the system, script-wise.

When you are finished with the game, can you send me a game link to it? If itā€™s ok, I want to test your version.

Good luck!

1 Like

I have updated the system, and cross server moderation is up and running. No need to edit anything. You can still edit it if you want to. I hope this helps.

1 Like

There is a new update everyone!

Changes:

• Added cross server moderation. When a suspect is banned, and not in the same server as the moderator, they will be kicked with the message: ā€œModeration status updated, please rejoin.ā€

Update your model to see these changes.

1 Like

Pretty sure stuff in other peoples PlayerGuis dont replicate to other players. So exploiters cant steal the gui at all.

2 Likes

This will get your Discord webhook blocked, donā€™t do itā€¦

Is there any specific reason for this?

Discord themselves ban the use of their platform for logging purposes, if they notice a large amount of message traffic they may take action against your webhook.

1 Like

Change reverted because of problems.

You canā€™t use Ro in your names, also, Blueberry have a better UI.

I started making Romod before the name rule was implemented. And the UI, I said was a subject to improve on as I prioritized finishing the system. I know that it is not the best.

1 Like

Thereā€™s just too many punishment systems.
So usually we check which one looks the best, thatā€™s all.

Yes, I know. I personally think that function is better, but I respect your opinion.

1 Like

Usually functions for most systems are the same, the biggest difference is outlook.
I still havenā€™t seen any superbot with an ugly outlook yet.
(Note: Superbots are like the bots with multiple API keys, not just moderation in game, also in discord, even Twitter, other accounts etc)

1 Like

Exploiters can easily hide the warning screen, maybe you could freeze the player while the warning is displayed.

1 Like

I know, but itā€™s no big deal. I prioritized making the ban systems un-bypassable.

3 Likes