RoSound 2.2.1: Audio discovery made simple [1.5K+ installs]

RoSound Plugin

Install Now

WHAT IS ROSOUND

A sound library in the form of a plugin. Just 129 Robux and available for download directly from the Plugin Marketplace. Critically acclaimed with 1.5K+ daily active users. Contains both songs and SFX.

WHY USE ROSOUND

Finding quality audio, whether it be songs or SFX, is a difficult process. It takes a while and you may never find what you’re looking for! With RoSound, finding quality audio has never been easier.

USER REVIEWS

With an 8/10 average rating and a large community, this plugin is one of the best out there. Here are some of the great reviews and comments that satisfied users posted:

USER FRIENDLY

RoSound was built with the end user in mind. With support for multiple color themes, automatic theme switching, and an easy-to-use interface, using the plugin is a great experience every time.

FREQUENT UPDATES

RoSound is constantly updated with new audio, UI and code improvements, and more. The current version is v2.2.1. Feel free to suggest new features/audio to add to the plugin. Thanks.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Feel free to suggest new audio that can be added to RoSound. I’m always looking for quality audio. You can also follow me on Twitter (@bitsrbx) for updates.

159 Likes

i can’t seem to pause sounds, apparently. this should probably be a feature.

14 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, at this time Roblox does not allow plugins to pause sounds locally when in edit mode in studio.

8 Likes

thank you soo much. I needed sound effects for m fighting game.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Right now I use RbxMusic, a paid plugin that allows me to search for music using filters and other parameters. In a sense, why would a user such as myself want to use this? Or, in other terms, do you plan on adding filtering to this system?

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. At this time, the RoSound search system only filters by name, but I will be adding the ability to filter by duration, type, etc. What filters do you think will benefit devs the most?

1 Like

I would like to see filters for

• Genre
  • Sound Effect versus Music
  • Creator
  • Album (when applicable)
  • Copyright/Attribution status
7 Likes

I understand how these filters would help improve the plugin. I will add the ability to filter in the next update. Thanks for your suggestions.

6 Likes

Version 1.1 is out!

This version adds support for advanced audio filtering.
Filter by:

• Genre
  • Duration
  • Audio type

This update also features an improved UI. Enjoy!
@iGottic

6 Likes

because it’s freeeeeeeeeee and that plugin is expensive for people like me.

I mean c’mon. I have only 32 robux and that is 120 robux.

finally I needed this, as rbxmusic is too expensive

Most plugins in any other game engine can be in the double digits for USD cost. This plugin costs dollars. Free is nice, but doesn’t compare at all.

1 Like

Dude. Money brings quality. Free is usually limited. What did you expect?

You should add a lot of sounds in one update so we don’t have to keep updating it.

1 Like

Thanks! That was fast.

2 Likes

Exactly that, limitations. Money implies quality.

1 Like

Can’t even use the plugin.

Errors this upon enabling of the plugin

3 Likes

The plugin has been fixed.

Thanks for reporting the problem.
Please update the plugin to the latest version.

Wow! What an incredible plugin! This will really help developers find sounds they needed. I agree that a pause button should be added because currently you could end up listening to a 2+ minutes of audio with no way to play other sounds.

Could you add these sounds to the plugin? (These are original and have no copyright attached).`

1 Like