Rotating a car to face the same way as it's spawn

Basically I’m making a car spawn system. It gets the car from server storage, set’s it’s primary part’s cframe and puts it in the workspace. The thing is I’m trying to rotate it to fit the pad. The issue is I can’t figure out how. I don’t want to set all of the cars to the same rotation and even if I did, the spawners would most likely orientate differently and that’s not working either. How do I rotate the car properly? It’s got 1 block in it.

Here is my script

Event.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(Plr, Car, Team, SpawnLoc)
	if Team ~= Plr.Team.Name or not game.ServerStorage["Public Vehicles"][Plr.Team.Name]:FindFirstChild(Car) then return end
	if game.Workspace:FindFirstChild("Car-"..Plr.Name) then game.Workspace:FindFirstChild("Car-"..Plr.Name):Destroy() end
	local Car = game.ServerStorage["Public Vehicles"][Plr.Team.Name]:FindFirstChild(Car):Clone()
	local SpawnPad = SpawnLoc.Value
	Car.Name = "Car-"..Plr.Name
	Car.PrimaryPart.Orientation = SpawnPad.SpawnBlock.Orientation
	Car:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(SpawnPad.SpawnBlock.CFrame * CFrame.new(0, 5, 0))
	Car.Parent = workspace
end)

(Event is defined further up)

This is the spawn pad

This is it in explorer

This is the primary part in the car model (It’s set in the model too)

Let me know if you need more information.

1 Like

Remove the orientation part. Normally you’re call should spawn good because you are using the hole cframe and not only the position.

:man_facepalming:
Oh my god I’m so stupid, overcomplicating it for myself. Thanks for pointing that out, it’s been driving me crazy for ages.