Rotating a Model with a Tween Script (Location Problem)

Hello everybody,

So I have a question if I can go better about this. I make Theater Sets of Musicals and Shows and im Currently making a Set that is Going from Point A to Point B Via Tweenservice. Thats works Flawlessly. However the Model is supposed to turn on the Spot it Traveled to. Im Using This Script for that

local tweenservice = game:GetService("TweenService")

local Model = workspace.DgLifter
local ModelHinge = Model.PrimaryPart
local TweenStyle = TweenInfo.new(10,Enum.EasingStyle.Quad,Enum.EasingDirection.InOut,0,false,0)

local TurnTween = tweenservice:Create(ModelHinge,TweenStyle, {
	CFrame = DoorHinge.CFrame * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(45),0,0) 
})

script.Parent.Parent.ClickDetector.MouseClick:Connect(function()
	TurnTween:Play()

end)

My Problem is that if i Click on my Button to make it Rotate, it Rotates back to its Origin Position A while Rotating, meaning it goes back to the Start. What do i do wrong here that the Model is Moving back to position A instead of Staying at Position B and Rotates?

Hope you can Help me =)
Stay Helathy and safe and thanks for your time everybody.!

Can you be more specific? I didn’t understand what you are trying to achieve.

Can you post a video of the error i just wanted to see it as i am curious because sometime Tween Glithes when plusing CFrame

also @NinjaFurfante07 please read the entire post and you will understand

1 Like

I will try to recreate it later when I’m on the PC.
But gernally speaking, it should work on the spot right?

It seems to that when the model is moved with the first tween in a different script using position data it remembers its origin position when firing the rotating tween script I posted and tween back into the origin position while rotating.

How does the Model know his Origin position?
Its a bit puzzling as for me as the rotating script has no position data in it, just the rotation.