Round system sign up board question

I’m working on a game with a round system. There will be a lobby with things to do/explore and there will be the game area. I would like to have a sign up board in the lobby that a player can click on. Once clicked, their name will show up on the board. Other players can click on the sign up board as well. Once the game round starts, any players, whose name is on the board will be teleported to the game area. The sign up board will then be reset, so players can then sign up for the next round. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? Are there any example code/videos that I can examine? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Leif_aw

I’ll assume you know how to use click detectors.
Use remote events so when you click (use a local script to detect the click) the remote fires to the server.

So in a server script in serverscriptservice, detect any remote events that get fired and add the player’s name to a table using table.insert(). Then use a for _, v loop to teleport every player in the table to the place. Then clear the table so it’s fresh for the next round

1 Like

Thanks for the thoughtful and helpful response. Much appreciated!

Leif_aw

1 Like