[CLOSED] Snowiene | Experienced Mid-Poly/Realistic Builder

Hi there,

I specialize in mid-poly/realistic building.

Note: I am only accepting offers from established groups/games.

Builds and projects

Ballroom

Showcase

Megatower (work in progress)

Sci-fi Hallway

Sci-fi Office Space

The Triskelion (work in progress)

Note: While I built the actual Triskelion building, the ships were not modeled by me.

Courtroom I

Courtroom II

Museum (without exhibits)

Development Experience

Horse World

Group Link
Date: April 2, 2020 - Present
Group Size: 1.8M Members

Group Games:

Horse World

Game Link
Game Visits: 253.6M

Farm World

Game Link
Game Visits (during time of work): 100.9M

Forgotten Worlds

Game Link
Game Visits (during time of work): 42.5M

Lifeblood Online

Game Link
Game Visits (during time of work): 49.9K

Position: Contractor

Elemental Power Simulator

Group Name: Incurr’s Legacy
Game Link
Group Link
Date: March 2, 2020 - April 26, 2020
Game Visits: 21.5M
Group Members: 341K
Position: Contractor / Affiliates

The-Flash

Group Name: CW Industries
Game Link
Group Link
Date: February 29, 2020 - March 11, 2020
Game Visits: 20.2M
Group Members: 123K
Position: Contracted Builder
Details: Built City Building

Pablo's Italiano Restaurant

Group Name: Pablo’s
Game Link
Group Link
Date: April 13, 2020 - April 19, 2020
Game Visits: 1.2M
Group Members: 27K
Position: Developer

United States Navy

Group Link
Date: March 11, 2020 - October 27, 2020
Group Size: 89K Members
Position: Lead Developer

Date: February 23, 2020 - February 29, 2020
Group Size (during time of work): 14K Members
Position: Contracted Builder
Details: Built Courtroom II and Aquatic Center

| WICKED |

Group Link
Game Link
Date: March 12, 2020 - August 1, 2020
Group Size: 10K Members
Game Visits: 604.0K
Position: Developer

Payments and contacts

My preferred form of payment is through Amazon gift cards, but group payouts are also fine. Pricing is negotiable.

If you want to inquire about my services, please message me on Discord. You can either join a mutual server or add me. If you choose to add me, privately message me here so I know to accept your request as I don’t actively check friend requests. :slight_smile:
Discord Name: snowie#2955

37 Likes

Roxane is an absolute pleasure to work with! She builds quickly and gets straight to the point! I highly recommend her for anything you need built! She is also very personable and gave us advice on how we should run our court system!

3 Likes

Amazing developer to work with. Great quality on the products and fast produced.
Roxane is definitely a great builder with tons of experience, highly recommended to work with if you are looking for a builder! :100:

1 Like

From what I can see and what people are saying, you’ve developed quite the reputation. Are you comfortable with modern realistic builds? We’re looking for someone with amazing skills, and I think you may be a fit. Let’s talk. I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord.

Hope we can work together!

1 Like

I have a question, would you just take straightforward payment or does it have to be an hourly pay?

Say I wanted to pay you 100k to make a map and I used the regular plan, if the map took more than 100 hours to make I would have to pay more than I actually have and if the project isnt finished it would be a waste of money, do you have a system to prevent you doing a project but it takes to long and you have to cancel because they went over budget?

1 Like

Hello EternalCanadianDev, thanks for reaching out.

The reason I work by the hour is so that what your payment is is what you receive. I certainly wouldn’t want to negotiate a fixed amount but it ends up taking way less time than expected to finish, making the project not worth it for my clients, and vice versa. It’s also so we wouldn’t have to recalculate the fixed payment for every additional component my clients add.

To get around your budget problem, if my clients set budgets, I do ask beforehand if they would prefer that I add as much detail as possible given the time frame without worrying about finishing the project, or lower the amount of detail overall to try finishing the project within the desired budget. I’ve had both types of clients so it’s entirely up to you.

1 Like

Hello!
I will try to explain my self
I would like one Tool, a Book.
When you enter the book you will have to choose (the type of game is a Museum)
Real Life OR ROBLOX and if someone clicks in roblox,there will be some Icons of the roblox Games and people(fron the past) and if you click in ine Icon, When you click on it to be a Story about that game/person. I hope you Understand me.
Could you do that?
And admin commands (There will be some doors and you will need to be whitelisted)

Roxane’s ability to develop cannot be understated with just how detailed and efficient her builds are. I recently had a few problems when developing a county for my group and Roxane provided me with excellent tips and advice. She even went as far as to fix the model I was making, replacing my monstrosity with an astoundingly detailed low-part canopy.

1 Like

I commissioned Roxane for a map and there were no troubles at all, and the end product was polished and the lighting is amazing. She was flexible throughout the process and easy to communicate with. She can also model, which was a huge unexpected plus.

Whenever she opens commissions back up, I’d highly recommend anyone to hire her!

2 Likes

Hello! I am very interested in your work. Sadly I do not have the funds at the moment to pay you. Will you take percentage?

Hello, my commissions aren’t open right now but I wish you best of luck in your project!

Insanely impressive. I’ve added you on Discord to discuss a commission. Termsie#1657

Accepting small scale inquiries from established groups/games.

Love the sci-fi builds. You have an abundance of talent within you, you’re going places!!

1 Like

Still open? Accepy my fr in disco Carax#5048

1 Like

Hello, closed until further notice