RTrack Alpha V.2.0 | Tracking for Roblox Games, Passes, Advertisements, Sponsorships and more

Hi there, as it says above those features, these are planned for the future and will be part of those membership tiers. Features with ticks next to them currently are already implemented. For people who have subscribed or are planning to subscribe, these features will automatically be available to them as they come out.

2 Likes

Oh! Didn’t see that there. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Advertisements and Revenue update

Adverts

RTrack now displays tracked adverts to Pro and Basic users. Here’s a video:

Some advertisments also have estimates available for revenue and impressions with feedback showing an accuracy of around 10-20%. These stats are all collected and estimated by RTrack through the same adverts system available to every user.

Revenue

Gamepass revenues and the revenue tab in general has now been improved to show 4 different graphs for each gamepass: Price, Sales, Revenue, Daily Revenue. There’s also now a Total game revenue graph at the top of the revenue page:

As always, this data is available for a large portion of games on RTrack, currently around 300,000 games have visible revenue data.

Loading times have been DRASTICALLY improved, please check it out! I've got them down to a few ms in most cases :)

Lastly, a small insight update:

3 Likes

Introducing RTrack Trends

Using recorded titles and descriptions going back since October, RTrack Pro members can now search for any term and see it’s usage in game titles and descriptions over time. This is great for seeing the rise of a new trend or the effect of a seasonal event on games.

Searching by title

Here’s an example using black friday in game titles.

This graph shows the rising trend of ‘Trip’ games.

Searching by description

Here’s an example showing the number of games advertising Black Friday in their descriptions.

And the ‘trip’ trend using game descriptions

RTrack Trends is available on the site to Pro members, if you have membership, you can check it out here:
https://rtrack.live/trends

Otherwise, here’s a general link to RTrack:
https://rtrack.live/landing

3 Likes

This is really neat! Bought a pro membership. How do I view sponsors though? Every game I check the sponsors tab seems to be “locked”.

1 Like

Thanks for buying pro! Sorry, sponsors aren’t complete on the frontend yet which is why theyre not included on the list of membership features. Sponsorship tracking has been running for a couple of months, though, so once its available on the website there will be a lot of historical data, too.

Feel free to join the discord so I can add you to a member role and I’d be more than happy to discuss this and any other features you’d like introduced.

1 Like

Small Update

Mobile Scaling
RTrack is now usable on mobile, so you can track your game on the go!

Mobile Scaling

RTrack Replay
Visit RTrack Replay to see the past week’s top games. It also updates live if you keep the window open with the current top games.

Quality of life
A small quality of life update; hover over gamepass revenue to see it adjusted for tax (30%), and in USD (at devex rates).

RTrack also recently hit 2 Million games! So that’s cool! :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

I think the mobile scaling might have messed up desktop scaling?

Unless you intended for the logo to be that big?

sucks that theres not an easy way to cancel your membership, i signed up and i just wanted to pay for a month but unless someone from the email on the website responds it wont be canceled…

1 Like

If by chance I miss an email, in most cases I’ll refund the payment.

3 Likes

My latest project, Swing, has had ~200 concurrent all weekend. I’m trying to check out some stats, but RTrack has yet to “discover” it, recording 0 times. However, there are 41 datapoints that it is displaying on the graph.

Is this a bug?

1 Like

Hi sorry about that and thanks for reporting it. It’s a caching bug - the insights and total frame values are all cached to minimise the effect of large visitor loads on one page. Currently this only affects rtrack.live, so it can be resolved by opening the game on rtrack.social; if you go to the three dots on the top right > Social Page, the insights and total frame values will get updated. I’ll fix this but currently I’m quite busy with exams so it may take a couple of days, the best thing to do for now is to open the social page then refresh the page on rtrack.live.

1 Like

Hey, I have an issue with verifying my account. I’ve been trying for a couple days now, seems like it won’t let me verify. I’d like to purchase a pro plan but only after I can verify my account. Is there anything you can do to help?

Edit: Got it to work, there was some issue with updating my profile desc unrelated to RTrack.

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/3119881/Tsunami-Survival#rtrack
this game has an adjusted rating of 100% ?

It does indeed. What’s the problem with that?

Isn’t adjusted rating supposed to detect botted likes//dislikes or am I reading into this wrong / misunderstood this feature?

Adjusted rating uses ratings from the past month to create a number for a game’s rating, and then adjusts this number if there are signs of botting. That game doesn’t have any signs of botting:

Presumably this game has just had a good month in terms of player ratings for whatever reason.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing this up :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey I’m really not sure what’s causing this, but I use Stripe for payments and here’s their page on the possible reasons:

2 Likes

Read about why RTrack doesn’t have an SDK and the future of RTrack’s non-invasive mission in this article!

2 Likes