Rucksack UGC Concept

Hey everyone!
Here is a UGC Concept, first out of / ?

Hope you like it, it is just a normal rucksack/backpack :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Looks awesome! I love the shape and the size of it, fits the package incredibly well.

2 Likes

I like it, but it seems too basic without a texture. Maybe you could add a texture that you can easily recolor with a zipper and branding on the front like this backpack ?

Otherwise its perfect. It would be cool if it would fit 1.0 package too, id buy it next time I get robux lol especially if it does get adjusted to fit 1.0 packages lol

Edit: I was actually trying to “texture” it just by the picture but since the rig is a very similar color to the bag I found it nearly impossible to change the color, so its going to stay clay-colored :v

And yes, I know that the “Jansport” logo is low quality. I used the same image as the picture above to get the design and logo, and my program isn’t too good for advanced edits.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, Substance3D is very effective at adding detail to an otherwise basic model, highly recommend you give it a try! @sikowwitzz

3 Likes

I mean it looks well made but like, is it possible to have size variations for other roblox packages so it doesn’t look weird?

very cool basic Rucksack

greetings from Germany :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ohh i love that idea! it would look very nice with a logo on it but how strict roblox is when it comes to that

Oh yeah I thought so too maybe its only for this Package

Yes, yes, and yes! I love this so much, I can already see everyone wearing this in the future.

What about something like just “RBXsport” or something?

1 Like

Please add clothes onto your GFX concept.

1 Like

They are just dummy rigs to showcase what it looks like on a humanoid lol

I don’t know why your looking for clothing on the avatar, it’s just to showcase.

Another UGC backpack item? I know that it adds to the on-going UGC catalog but seriously, there’s tons of backpack items already on the UGC catalog. :confused:

But anyways, I would add more texture into the backpack. It looks like a textureless mesh part.
Too bad it fits best on the 3.0 woman package torso though. I have seen an increase in the package’s usage since 2020 started (specifically the pandemic) so in terms of people buying it, there’s probably a lot that would.

1 Like

Why lol, it’s just a dummy? Genuine question

Ohh that’s actually a really good idea, thanks!

That is against the roblox ToS if you display it on the main website…

1 Like

How would I display it on the main website?

IDK, well better to be safe than sorry, do whatever you want.

1 Like

Oh that sounded like I’m being cheeky lol, no I’m just wondering how images are possible to display but even if I could display I wouldn’t just incase lol

It could be like a decal or something.