"S/S TUILERIES" Game Information:

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since VGSG has released a game, but not without good reason. This newest game of ours should be well worth the long wait. There are numerous features that are included in the game. This post will serve to outline all features of the game as well as gamepass information. On behalf of the team of VGSG, we thank you for your patience!

The game is currently in ALPHA 0.0.2. There will be issues, even as we move into the BETA phase, we ask for your patience as we work these issues out. I admit, I am a fairly inexperienced programmer. This is the biggest project I have undertaken and I admit I have a lot to learn. The game will be released very shortly following our series of ALPHA stage tests. The game will be made public on the first release of the BETA phase. This is also when gamepasses will be put onsale.

Features of the game:

• Sinking ship (duh).
  • Working, animated doors.
  • Ability to lock doors with keys.
  • Hidden crew lounge where certain keys can be found*.
  • Working, pilotable lifeboats.
  • Functional bridge equipment.
  • Functional watertight door system that will slow sinking.
  • Flickering lights, which go out as water floods.
  • Labrynth of crew halls (happy escaping!).
  • Lockable gates in these hallways to add to the fun.
  • More stuff maybe?

List will update as we roll updates out.
*Note: the gate master and crew master keys cannot be found in this room.

Gamepass Information:
GAMEPASSES WILL BE 10% OFF FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF SALES

Lifeboat Pass: 60 R$
Information: Allows the player to set up lifeboats.
Note, once lifeboat has been set up, any player may launch.

Gate Pass: 250 R$
This pass will give the player a “Gate Master” which allows said player to lock any gate of his or her choosing.

Crew Pass: 400 R$
This pass will give the player access to a “Crew Key” which unlocks every door in the ship (gates not included). This pass also includes the lifeboat pass and the ability to manually override watertight doors when shut.

Captain Pass: 1000 R$.
This pass includes everything the crew pass does, as well as the gate master key.

Note: Gamepass subject to price changes as the scope of the passes may be altered.

1 Like