SamirIsNotHere / Builder, UI Designer / Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 3 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such Aigio / RCPD.

Past work

• List item

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is [Robux].

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord
SamSam#0001
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello good sir. I just wanted to say that your work looks fantastic. Everything in this portfolio is really cool in my opinion. Except for the 3rd image in your Past Work page, I think it is too warm and is hard to see most of the stuff there. But outside from that, it looks really cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u for saying that, i will use next time better lighting. But thanks for u feedback!

Do you take precentage for builds?

gogosqee i do, i do take precentage

I’m interested! I added you on discord so we can further discuss! My tag is: gogosqeexmas#3754

1 Like

Hey, your discord isn’t working for me. I’d love to get in touch with you, please DM me @ ItsDev_in#2062.