Sandbox saving inaccurately placing objects

Hi, i am creating a sandbox game and this includes a saving and loading feature. What the saving feature does is it records the cframe of the object minus ( or technically times the inverse) the offset of the plot from 0,0,0. It will record it in this format:

TEST_ITEM1,-96/ 1.5/ 0/ 1/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 1/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 1,TEST_ITEM2,-66/ 1.5/ -31.5/ 1/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 1/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 1,

Then when loading it will place the objects at the stored cframe x the offset of the current plot ( there are 2 plots at the moment). This works fine if you save on the first plot and load on the first plot and similarly it works for saving on the second plot and loading on the second plot, however saving on the one plot and loading on the other gives unintended results on where items are loaded, with no errors raised. I found it hard to replicate the bug so sorry in advance.

I would save something like this on the first plot and it would load fine

Screenshot 2024-09-29 084011
Saving on the first plot
Screenshot 2024-09-29 084041
loading on the first plot - all correct

But sometimes when i loaded on the second plot the items werent placed correctly

result of loading the same data on the second plot - some loaded correctly??

But sometimes nothing happened at all, and i dont believe its an issue with the item in it self’s position or the object , as the green object is a duplicate under the same name as the blue object.

Screenshot 2024-09-29 084304
what is being saved on the first plot

Screenshot 2024-09-29 084352
what loads on the second plot - all correct

Whats the issue??? i can give code if needed. The issue is hard to replicate, so im all out of ideas :sick: