SansZilla Studios is Hiring Scripters!

SansZilla Studios

About Us

Hi there! We are SansZilla Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new upcoming game, Gladiator Rising! :crossed_swords:

The Team
@iCribe - Lead
@ImTheTopHat - Building and Thumbnails
@developer_iconix - UI
@MaxiPlayzXD - Game Trailer and Building
@Snipeyoface24 - Building
@SansZillaDev - Modeling

You can see our progress so far here

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team as our lead coder. We expect high-quality content that follows the game style, although we also expect you to add your own ideas into the mix. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress often and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying R$ per asset. Our preferred payment method is via group funds. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created, although you won’t be paid in full until game release. You will, however, be paid 500 :robux: in advance.

Contact Us

You can contact us via:
Our Discord server
or
SansZilla’s Twitter

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

500 :robux:? That’s not enough Robux! 30 chars

Which type of assets you want. I mean the systems. Round system? Weapons? … ?

1 Like

@ThatLightningPower:
You will be paid more once the game is released, as I mentioned in the post

The 500 :robux: is a sort of securement payment to maintain a trust, if that makes any sense.

@RenanMSV:
All we need in terms of scripting as of right now is a points system, called Gladiator Points (GP), and someone to fix the menu. As you can see when you playtest, the menu can be a bit funked-up depending on your device when you first open it.

Also so sorry for the late response, I didn’t see your replies until just now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.