Scaling Different Sized Cells with UIGridLayout

I want to make an inventory that can hold mini inventories inside of it along with regular items like shulker boxes in Minecraft. In order to do this, I would need to have different sized cells for regular items (frames) and mini inventories (scrolling frames).

When I tried making this, I instantly ran into some problems. The first problem is, when trying to set the size for mini inventories, it set to the {0.1,0},{0.1,0} that I put on my UIGridLayout for regular items. To fix this, I tried putting a UISizeConstraint, but this didn’t work out, since UISizeConstraint only works with Offsets. I also tried manually scaling with offsets with a script and found out that the GUI doesn’t update the AbsoluteSize when resizing the Roblox tab.

The second problem isn’t crucial but is still slightly annoying. I want my items to be completely square, but when I put a UIAspectRatioConstraint and resized my Roblox tab, it adds weird padding that I don’t know how to remove and makes it look very ugly. – Ignore this, I realized I had to put the UIAspectRatioConstraint in the actual UIGridLayout.

Any help is appreciated!