[SCPF] RP Site 62 Licensing Information

Special Containment Procedures Foundation

This post and the topics linked in it are associated with the following group:
[SCPF] RP Site 62

SCPF Licensing Information:

Section 1 - Disclaimer:

Before I begin, I just wanted to mention that I am not a lawyer or an expert in law in any way. Information in this document could potentially be incorrect, and I am willing to fix such.

SCP Wiki staff can contact me via Discord at duscly#1825.

As well, I’d like to thank @colbert2677 for allowing me to use this Licencing Information for my own use.

Section 2 - SCP Wiki Licensing Information:

In accordance with the SCP Wiki’s Licensing Guide all SCP related work produced by the [SCPF] RP Site 62 all under the license CC BY-SA 3.0.

This does not mean all work related to the aforementioned groups are under said license. Reference Section 3 for more information.

This license entitles you to:

• Share: You are permitted to share, repost, redistribute or reference content produced by this group or the SCP Wiki within your own works (groups, stories, …) as you desire.
  • Remix: You are permitted to remix, transform or build upon material we or the SCP Wiki supply for your own purposes.

However, under the following terms:

• Attribution: You must appropriately credit the source from which you gained your material, as well as include a link or reference to the active license (CC BY-SA 3.0). If changes were made, they must be indicated (only applies for derivatives in 3.0). You cannot suggest or directly state that the licensor endorses you or your derivative works.
  • ShareAlike: Your derivative works must be released under the same license as the source material. In this instance, any works derived from the SCP Wiki or any of the SCP Universe’s groups must also be licensed out under CC BY-SA 3.0 .

Furthermore, as more of an internal notice for the SCP Universe community rather than the public: the following, as defined by the SCP Wiki, is strictly barred (includes a separate tab in the Licensing Guide):

• The images from the SCP Wiki articles SCP-111 , SCP-173 and SCP-1926 may not be used for commercial purposes. The texts (stories based around the images) are fair game, however the images are not.
    • As an explicit note for SCP-173, the author of the image, Izumi Kato, has not released the image nor its likeness under CreativeCommons.
  • The entirety of SCP-1926 , including its image and texts, may not be used for commercial purposes. If SCP-1926 is to appear in any associated works, an original work must be created, which will be licensed out under CC BY-SA 3.0 . as per it’s association with the SCP Universe and its license.

Section 3 - Non SCP Related Content:

Not all content produced by the aforementioned groups are under [CC BY-SA 3.0 (Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0)… If an asset is not related directly to the SCP Wiki, it is the IP (Intellectual Property) of AlbertAndronikov and is under Copyright © 2019 AlbertAndronikov and has All Rights Reserved.

This Includes but is not Limited to:

• Any graphics including the SCP logos used within the group.
  • Any scripts/programs within any group games.
  • Any non-SCP assets such as walls, floors, doors, furniture, etc.

This means , whereas you could technically take one of our SCPs (such as SCP-049) and reuse it for yourself, you would have to provide credit back to us and mention CC BY-SA 3.0.

This also means, you could not take the entirety of any game (Site-62) and use it for yourself. If the asset you wish to use is not an SCP itself, or a graphic with the SCP logo in it, you most likely can’t use it without infringing on our copyright. These games will not be free for anyone to take and action will be taken if they are taken. As well, just because you can take something, doesn’t mean you should.

Section 4 - Groups and Games Afflicted:

Games under the above terms:

SCPF Group Game Links

Again, this does not mean you can take and freely use the games or assets of groups listed above.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.